Mingle with the Candidates
Time & Location
About the Event
On Sunday, September 23rd, local residents of Upper Bucks County are invited to Poppa Joe’s Grove behind the Sellersville Fire Department for a “Mingle with the Candidates” event, to meet and talk with the Democratic candidates in the upcoming November election.
Whether you are a Democrat, Independent or Republican, this is an opportunity to talk one-on-one with the candidates, ask questions and express your concerns about the issues confronting us in Washington and in Harrisburg.
The event is not a fundraiser, but a real opportunity for the community to get to know these candidates before Election Day on November 6th. The candidates who will be present are
- Scott Wallace, running for U.S House of Representatives in the new District 1
- Steve Santarsiero, running for the State Senate in District 10
- Linda Fields, running for State Senate in District 24
- Wendy Ullman, running for State House District 143,
- Meredith Buck, running for State House District 144
- Brian Kline, running for State House District 145.
Admission to the event is $5 at the gate, just enough to cover the cost of snacks, drinks, and beer. Since the event runs from 1:00 to 4:00 in the afternoon, food trucks will also be available to purchase a picnic lunch in the Grove; people are invited to bring families and friends.
This event is being sponsored by all of the Upper Bucks Democratic organizations, including the Pennridge Democrats, the Hilltown Democrats, and the 143rd, 144th, and 145th Assembly District Democratic Organizations, as well as the grassroots activist group Upper BuxMont Rising.